Wednesday, March 10, 2010

URRRGGGGHHH.

My mom. Broke. My car.
Don't ask me how, but within 24 hours of letting her borrow the vehicle, she messed up my car. MY vehicle started fine beforehand, but she's somehow ruined the starter. How do you mess up a starter?
Well, I know how: continue to excessively attempt to turn the key when it won't crank. She said that the battery cables had come slightly loose, so my guess is that she couldn't start the car, cranked the [explicit deleted] out of it, THEN finally looked under the hood after she had already screwed it up. She does things like that.

In the meantime, I'm relying on my girlfriend to get around, which bugs me. It doesn't bother me that I'm dependent on her in a fragile-ego-kind-of-way, but more in a "I don't want her to be inconvenienced the way my mother is inconveniencing me" way.

I just can't help my mom anymore. She's hopeless. She refuses to change her ways, and expects me to bail her out every time. I'm tired, and it's dragging me back into the hole I've been working so hard to get out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment