Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alternate Blog

I decided to keep up a blog based on my TheJokezOnYou YouTube page. The URL is http://thejokezonyou.blogspot.com/ . Unless you're a diehard comic book fan, I'd honestly say that it's not really worth reading. In any case, it's just going to be in-character blogs for the Joker. There will be reviews of comic book-based films and news on such films (for instance, did you know that Sony is rebooting the Spider-Man franchise?).
In any case, I'm actually trying to find a way to take advantage of the hundreds of YouTube subscribers I have and find a way to make profit on it without breaking any copywrite laws. Thus, I've monetized the Joker blog I have. Hopefully, it will work to SOME degree. I still do it as a hobby, but just like theater, it's sometimes nice to get even the smallest of paychecks with a hobby.

1 comment: