Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Auditions

Over the weekend, I auditioned for a local indie film, "Life-Like Movie". I think I did well in the auditions, and I feel confident I've gotten at least some part, if not a major role.
It was a little different than auditions I've been to, and felt more like an interview. Rather than keep all questions related to the auditions, I was asked about myself, and what sort of movies I like.
Unprepared for those things, I stammered a bit at first, but warmed up to it quickly. I mentioned "Stir of Echoes" as the type of movie I like- not in genre, but in style. It's a very plot-heavy movie with little action and more subtle hints towards what is going on.
In any case, I hope I can get a part- another film would look good on my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment