Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Movie Night last night

So, my girlfriend and I decided to watch Disney's Hocus Pocus last night. After watching it for the first time in AGES, I came to the realization that the main characters really didn't matter. They were kind of boring and very typically written.
No, it was very obvious the Scriptwriters put all of their love into the Sanderson sisters- the antagonists of the story. And you know what? I like that. =) The witches are what made the movie fun. Yes, there was some fourth-wall breaking moments, but that made them even funnier. Better yet, it was a movie both my girlfriend and I really liked.
In any case, probably gonna be stuck watching "The Animal" next night we watch movies. I -might- convieniently have to study for something big that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment