Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Movies

I bet that title got Ms. Simms' attention.

I was right, wasn't I? Huh? Huh? Yyyyeah, I knew it.
Unless I was wrong. Then I just feel silly.

In any case, I have quite a few movies I've yet to watch. Nicole and I have been bargain-bin movie shopping over the last month or two, so I'm trying to decide which ones I should watch. I've seen many of them, even if it was a long time ago, but there are a few I haven't seen. I'm trying to figure out which one to watch next time I have a chance to. Here are my options.
-The Animal (The Rob Schnieder film... THAT was Nicole's choice. -.- Not a big adult comedy fan.)
-Some other Rob Schnieder film. Also Nicole's choice.
-Dawn of the Dead... the original oldschool Romero film.
-Diary of the Dead ( I like zombies. D= I bet Nicole hates it as much as I dislike her Rob Schnieder stuff, which is understandable.)
-Nightmare Before Christmas
-Hocus Pocus

I know most of these aren't exactly the shining example of what a film should be, but it's the ones I have that I have yet to watch recently. Thus, it shouldn't be a very hard choice to make. However, if I actually find the time to dedicate an hour and a half to sitting in front of a TV watching something, I want it to be time I won't have regretted spending.

2 comments:

  1. There's a reason Rob Schneider's movies are in the bargain bin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a reason why Rob Schneider's movies are in the bargain bin!

    ReplyDelete