Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ARGH!

I just checked my e-mail, and realized that I missed an important theater meeting yesterday at AUM. ARGH. Oh well. I wouldn't have had anything to contribute, anyway. I don't really have good ideas. Hell, even if I did, I'm just a freshman- why would they listen to my ideas? They have been doing this longer and know what they are talking about.

Besides, I'm so out of the loop from the theater now that it's not even funny! I have no clue what's been going on. And I'm pretty sure that I annoy most of them, anyway. Yeah, I annoy them on PURPOSE ( it's kinda funny when they give me that "I don't know if you're kidding us or not" look), but still. Annoying is annoying. Kind of like Annoying Orange. Ooh, you should search for Annoying Orange on YouTube. I think it's hillarious. Most of my friends think that it's just plain annoying, though, so that's funny, too.

Anyway, I digress~! Like usual~! I need need need to get better organized so I don't keep missing things like this. I also need to start exercising more. Like, I'm rocking back and forth in my chair right now, and each time my stomach touches the desk, there's more of a squish involved than there should be. I ran like three days ago, but that was the first time in a month. Chin ups are a good idea, too. I mean, I DID buy that chin up bar and all!

Hopefully I won't miss the next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment